Our network is dedicated to supporting students in the District accomplish their academic
and career goals! Please take a look through our scholarship database to assist you in
this process. This database has been comprehensively designed to support a wide array of
careers, interests and disciplines. Use the search box to type in a topic of your choice.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to
have your scholarship listed or manage your listed scholarship
GreenPal believes small businesses are the backbone of our country's economy.
Our founder started his first company, a small lawn mowing business, in high school and grew the company while attending college, ultimately scaling the organization to over 100 employees. Having recently guided that company through acquisition by a respected national organization he wants to assist aspiring entrepreneurs attending college while starting or running a small business.
The purpose of The GreenPal Small Business Scholarship is to assist a motivated, driven student and future business leader. We believe that the generation of today's students are the future employers of tomorrow. The future of our county will be forged by the entrepreneurial spirit of today's generation.
If you currently run a small business while attending college or have a small business idea to start while you plan to attend college, see below for the instructions and criteria for applying for the GreenPal scholarship.
1. DEADLINE for scholarship applications is May 30th, 2014.
2. Refer to criteria below for eligibility requirements.
3. Refer to application process below for a list of the supporting documents needed (i.e., evidence of GPA.) Incomplete applications will not be considered.
4. Submissions are to be submitted through the online application process below.
5. Scholarship winner will be announced June 15th, 2014.
6. This is an evergreen scholarship and will be renewed and funded each year by GreenPal.
Scholarship funds will be awarded to the student's institution, upon evidence of registration in classes. This includes student identification number and correct address of school's Bursar's Office.
Who is eligible to receive the awards? In the spirt of our founder, who founded his own lawn care company GreenPal's scholarship is open to any graduating high school senior, college freshman or sophomore who owns and operates his/her own small business, or has put together a business plan to start a business while in college. Additionally, the student must enter their freshman year at an accredited two- or four-year university, college or vocational/technical institute during the Fall of 2014.
GreenPal will publish all essays to the GreenPal blog. Social Media shares will serve as a method of voting and will be used as a component for picking the annual scholarship recipient.
Scholarship is $2,000 paid equally over (4) semesters, This scholarship will be renewed each year with a new winner. Each winner will receive (4) awards of $500 for each semester completed.
1. Applicant must be graduating High School's Senior Class in 2014 or currently enrolled in a college of business with a 3.0 or higher GPA
2. Applicant must demonstrate high ambition and desire to be an entrepreneur or business owner.
3. Applicant must have a declared major in the college of Business.
4. Funds must be used for full-time enrollment at accredited two or four-year colleges, Universities, vocational or technical schools in the United States.