Our network is dedicated to supporting students in the District accomplish their academic
and career goals! Please take a look through our scholarship database to assist you in
this process. This database has been comprehensively designed to support a wide array of
careers, interests and disciplines. Use the search box to type in a topic of your choice.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to
have your scholarship listed or manage your listed scholarship
Candidates for Designation who are active in appraising and need financial assistance to take Appraisal Institute courses leading to the MAI or SRA designations. This Scholarship was developed to cover all post-certification education needed to complete the Candidate for Designation Program.
Applicant must be an Appraisal Institute Candidate for Designation in good standing working toward an MAI
or SRA designation.
2. Scholarships may be applied only to Appraisal Institute courses leading to the MAI or SRA designation.
3. It is recommended that applicant attend a minimum of two Appraisal Institute chapter meetings annually.
4. Applicant must submit a completed application.
5. Applicant must submit a written essay stating why he or she should be awarded the scholarship highlighting
professional goals and experience.
6. Applicant must submit a resume or statement of qualifications.
7. Applicant must submit a list of completed Appraisal Institute courses to date.