Our network is dedicated to supporting students in the District accomplish their academic
and career goals! Please take a look through our scholarship database to assist you in
this process. This database has been comprehensively designed to support a wide array of
careers, interests and disciplines. Use the search box to type in a topic of your choice.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to
have your scholarship listed or manage your listed scholarship
Each year, World studio AIGA Scholarships receives hundreds of applications from young people in this very predicament – desperate to influence the world with their amazing talents but without the financial means to do so. Fortunately, with the support of generous individuals, organizations and corporations, World studio AIGA Scholarships allow young people from minority and economically disadvantaged backgrounds not only to realize their artistic dreams, but also to give back to their communities.
• Applicants must be citizens of the United States or be in possession of a Green Card (formally known as a Permanent Resident Card or Form I-551)
• Applicants must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in one of the design/arts disciplines listed under “areas of study” - and plan to enter a career in the creative professions.
• Applicants must be matriculated (or planning to matriculate) at accredited colleges and universities in the United States for the Fall 2014/Spring 2015 academic year and intend on maintaining full-time status for the entire year.
• Incoming students who have yet to enroll must submit proof of acceptance from school of choice.
• Though not a requirement, minority status is a significant factor considered in jury decisions.
• Students must have at least a 2.0 GPA.
• Scholarships are only awarded to those students who are in financial need. Applicants must, therefore, provide complete Financial Aid information on the scholarship form and have the form signed by his/her Financial Aid Officer.