Description: By the end of this course, counselors will be able to: (1) Identify the key components of the college process throughout the high school years, (2) Understand the roles and responsibilities of the school in the college application process, and (3) Develop comprehensive college process calendar to track key benchmarks. Training will take place over the course of multiple sections.
The following areas will be covered during the training:
- The Key Components of College Preparation Across High School Years.
- School Collaboration and Counselor Role in College Process.
- Key School Documents.
- Letters of Recommendation.
- Role of Standardized Testing in the College Process.
- College and Financial Aid Application Timelines and Family Meetings.
- Putting in All Together.
Please RSVP to Michael Longaro at email@example.com
Location: OSSE, 810 1st Street, NE, 8th Floor, room 806