OSSE’s Adult College Completion Initiative (ACC) seeks to encourage adult learners who have attended college and left without obtaining a degree, to earn their postsecondary credential. Adult learners often run into various challenges that hinder them from completing their degree goal. The ACC aims to provide stronger institutionalized and community based support for adult learners through a district-wide marketing campaign designed to educate stopped out adult learners about the available paths for college completion.
For more information about the Adult College Completion Initiative please visit http://osse.dc.gov/service/adult-college-completion-initiative-acc
Have you gone as far in your career as you can without a college degree? Or is your dream to transition to a career that requires postsecondary education? Whether it's job-related or for personal development, obtaining a credential or graduating from college opens up a new world of potential for your life. Here are a few links to help you think the process through and succeed in your efforts:
- How do I Re-enter?
- I Already Have Some College Credit- Will it Transfer to a Different College?
- Can I Get Credit for My Work Experience?
- Exploring Postsecondary and Career options
- How Do I Choose a College or University?
- How Do I Request a Copy of My Transcript?
- Supplemental Academics
- Placement Tests
- If I Have a Student Loan in Default, How Can I Get Financial Help to go Back to School?
- Follow these steps to ease the transition to college